Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys Georgia Trusts
Howe.Law offers the experienced personal injury attorneys Georgia trusts to get them the compensation they deserve. Our Attorneys know that a serious injury can not only be devastating, but it can also leave your life in chaos, and your financial and personal well-being in a state of ambiguity. A serious injury can leave you temporarily or permanently disabled, unable to work, struggling with pain and recovery, and face the daily rising costs medical and other associated expenses.
If someone else’s negligence caused your injury, you should not have to deal with these costs and financial burdens on your own. If you were hurt in an accident on the job, in a public place, on the road, or on someone else’s property, you might be able to obtain significant compensation.
The personal injury attorneys Georgia relies on for results have decades of experience serving the people of Georgia and securing Millions and Millions of dollars for Georgia accident victims. We fight for your right to compensation, whether it comes from insurance companies, negligent defendants, employers, or anyone else who should compensate you for your injuries.
We have been serving and fighting for the residents of the state of Georgia since 1985. The people of Georgia trust us, and this is one of the reasons why we are known to many as the “amazon of law.” We take a results-oriented approach, working to guarantee our clients get the compensations they warrant so they can focus on recuperating from their hurts. We serve clients who have been injured in a wide variety of accidents and circumstances.
We help Georgia personal injury victims recover compensation for a wide variety of injuries, including the following:
- Head and brain injuries, including those caused by lack of oxygen to the brain or a blow to the head.
- Traumatic brain injuries ranging from mild to moderate too severe. The ramifications can include memory loss, cognitive impairment, and personality changes.
- Neck & Back Injuries: These can range from debilitating disc injuries to paralysis.
- Spinal Cord Injuries:When the spinal cord is damaged, paralysis (paraplegia, hemiplegia, quadriplegia) can change your life forever.
- Broken Bones/Internal Injury: Severe fractures and damage to organs can require multiple surgeries and long periods of rehabilitation.
- Burn Injuries: Accidental fires, explosions, electrical charge and chemical exposure are some of the causes of burn injuries. Electrical accidents can result in internal and external burns throughout the body. Recovery can be long and painful, often requiring skin grafts and reconstructive surgery.
- Life Care Planning: We consult with medical experts and economists to determine the lifetime costs of catastrophic injuries.
We Serve Clients Injured in all types of Personal Injury Accidents
Our Law Firm has years of experience helping clients hold negligent parties liable across all types of personal injury claims. Whether it is a claim against negligent drivers, local governments, insurance providers, and more, we will not rest until you and your family receive the compensation you deserve.