Call today for a
free consultation
(844) 876-4357
24 Hours a Day/7 Days a Week
Close

Kingsport, TN Personal Injury Lawyer

Recovering from a personal injury can be challenging because it often involves physical pain and limitations that can hinder your daily activities. Additionally, the emotional and psychological impact of an injury, including anxiety, depression, and post-traumatic stress, can make the recovery process more difficult.

Fortunately, if you were hurt because someone else acted negligently, then you may be able to sue them for the damages you incurred. Both economic and non-economic damages may be compensated. During your free case review, our legal professionals can explain the appropriate route to payment.

Get help from our personal injury lawyers today by calling Howe Law at (844) 876-4357.

Common Sources of Personal Injuries in Kingsport, TN

Personal injuries can occur in various ways, affecting individuals from all walks of life. Still, there are certain causes of personal injuries that arise more frequently than others. If you were hurt because you suffered any of the following, then our personal injury lawyers can evaluate your potential claim for financial compensation:

Slip and Fall Accidents

Slip and fall accidents occur when you lose your footing on someone else’s property because of unsafe conditions. Such conditions may include wet floors, uneven surfaces, or poorly maintained walkways.

These accidents may result in a range of personal injuries like broken bones, sprains, strains, head injuries, and spinal cord injuries. Accordingly, victims of slip and fall accidents often require costly medical treatment in order to recover properly.

Car Accidents

Car accidents in Tennessee can lead to various personal injuries, including whiplash, fractures, internal injuries, and concussions. They often happen because of factors like distracted driving, speeding, drunk driving, and impaired driving. Fortunately, if you’re injured in a car accident caused by someone else’s negligence, then you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries and damages.

Motorcycle Accidents

Motorcycle accidents are also a common source of personal injuries in Tennessee. These accidents can result in severe injuries including road rash, traumatic brain injuries, fractures, and spinal cord injuries. Motorcycle collisions often occur because of factors such as inattentive drivers, improper left turns, and improper lane changes.

Construction Site Accidents

Furthermore, construction site accidents can lead to serious personal injuries because of the hazardous nature of these work environments. Common injuries include burns, fall injuries, electric shock injuries, and crushing injuries.

If you are injured while working on a construction site, then you may be able to pursue monetary damages. After reviewing your case, our legal team can explain the legal options available to you.

Truck Accidents

Truck accidents can cause devastating personal injuries like back injuries, head injuries, and even fatalities. These accidents often occur because of factors such as driver fatigue, overloaded trucks, improper cargo loading, and improper vehicle maintenance. Our legal professionals can help victims of truck accidents investigate their crashes and identify causes.

Bicycle Accidents

Bicycle accidents can lead to injuries like broken bones, concussions, and torn ligaments because of the vulnerability of cyclists on the road. These accidents often happen because of motorists’ negligence. Fortunately, victims of bicycle accidents may be able to file claims against at-fault drivers.

Pedestrian Accidents

Lastly, pedestrian accidents are a common source of personal injuries. These accidents typically result in severe injuries, such as head injuries, broken bones, and internal injuries. That is because pedestrians have little protection against vehicles. Unfortunately, like bicycle accidents many pedestrian accidents happen because drivers act carelessly behind the wheel.

What if You Share Fault for Your Personal Injury in Kingsport, TN

There are situations where you can share fault for a personal injury. For instance, you may be partially to blame for a slip and fall accident because you were wearing worn shoes when you slipped on a loose mat at a restaurant.

Fortunately, even if you are partially at fault for your personal injury, you may still recover payment in a claim against another party. However, the amount of damages you are awarded may be reduced by your portion of fault.

Courts in Tennessee will abide by the rules of comparative fault when assigning damages in personal injury lawsuits. In other words, damages will be awarded based on each party’s percentage of blame. As an example, if you are 30% to blame for your car accident while the other motorist is 70% responsible, then they will be liable for 70% of your damages while you must account for the remaining 30%.

It is important to note that you will be unable to recover payment in a personal injury lawsuit if it is determined that you are over 50% to blame for the accident at issue.

Considering Settlement Offers in Kingsport, TN Personal Injury Cases

If you file a personal injury lawsuit in Kingsport, then the defendant will likely present you with a settlement offer at some point before going to trial. If you accept and enter into a settlement agreement, then the defendant will pay you an agreed-upon amount of damages in exchange for the voluntary dismissal of your case. There are potential benefits to settling before trial. For example, by settling early, you may save on certain expenses like witness fees and administrative costs. Further, you may acquire payment more quickly.

Unfortunately, defendants in personal injury lawsuits are often reluctant to present adequate settlement offers to plaintiffs. In your case, it is likely that the at-fault party and their insurer will attempt to entice a settlement that does not reflect the true value of your case.

If you are not presented with an adequate settlement offer, you will need to go to trial to acquire the full extent of payment you deserve. Our experienced legal team can help you negotiate for a larger settlement offer if necessary. If one is not presented, then we will help represent your interests at trial. We will work diligently to recover the monetary damages you are owed.

Call Our Personal Injury Attorneys for Assistance with Your Case in Kingsport, TN

Get support from our personal injury lawyers at Howe Law by dialing (844) 876-4357.

We've Recovered Hundreds of Millions of Dollars for Victims

$1.75 Million

Traffic Accident

$1.75 Million

Traffic Accident

Howe Law achieved a recovery of $1,750,000 for our client, who sustained injuries after being T-Boned by a Commercial Vehicle on a neighborhood roadway.

$1.75 Million

Traffic Accident

Howe Law achieved a recovery of $1,750,000 for our client, who sustained injuries after being T-Boned by a Commercial Vehicle on a neighborhood roadway.

$1.6 Million

Car Accident

$1.6 Million

Car Accident

Our client sustained knee and back injuries after he was struck by a drunk driver. The Legal Team at Howe Law was retained to obtain a recovery against the at-fault driver.

$1.6 Million

Car Accident

Our client sustained knee and back injuries after he was struck by a drunk driver. The Legal Team at Howe Law was retained to obtain a recovery against the at-fault driver.

$1.2 Million

Car Accident

$1.2 Million

Car Accident

Our client was injured when struck from behind by a speeding company car causing injuries to his neck and back.

$1.2 Million

Car Accident

Our client was injured when struck from behind by a speeding company car causing injuries to his neck and back.

$1.18 Million

Lawsuit

$1.18 Million

Lawsuit

The Legal Team at Howe Law successfully obtained a judgment in a long fought lawsuit in the amount of $1,188,000.

$1.18 Million

Lawsuit

The Legal Team at Howe Law successfully obtained a judgment in a long fought lawsuit in the amount of $1,188,000.

“By far the most honest, sincere and helpful law firm I've dealt with in my life...”

By far the most honest, sincere and helpful law firm I've dealt with in my life...Thank you, Nathalie Jackson

Steven G.
Google 
personal injury lawyer Nashville
Nashville car accident attorney
Nashville personal injury lawyer
Atlanta injury attorney
Best Nashville personal injury lawyer
personal injury lawyer
Nashville car wreck lawyer
Atlanta personal injury lawyer
car wreck lawyer Nashville
Atlanta car wreck lawyer
Nashville car accident lawyer
car accident lawyer near me
Nashville car accident attorney
Best Atlanta car accident lawyers
Best Nashville car accident lawyers
Knoxville injury attorney
Atlanta injury attorney
Knoxville personal injury attorney
Atlanta personal injury attorney
personal injury lawyer Knoxville
personal injury lawyer
Knoxville personal injury lawyer
personal injury lawyer near me
Best Knoxville personal injury lawyer
Atlanta personal injury lawyer
Knoxville car wreck lawyer
Best Atlanta personal injury lawyer
car wreck lawyer Knoxville
Atlanta car wreck lawyer
Knoxville car accident lawyer
car wreck lawyer
Knoxville car accident attorney
car accident lawyer near me
Best Knoxville car accident lawyers
Atlanta car accident attorney
Nashville injury attorney
Best Atlanta car accident lawyers
Nashville personal injury attorney

Nationally Recognized

Call (844) 876-4357
For a FREE Personal Injury Consultation

Delivering Results for Injured Clients Across the Southeastern U.S.